Wednesday, April 11, 2012

WIAW 15 - More-ish Vegetables

Wednesdays = food pictures.  It is time for another What I Ate Wednesday hosted by Jen at Peas and Crayons!






Breakfast: Once again I forgot to take pictures of, but don't worry; it wasn't anything special.  Just some an omelet (one full egg and one egg white) with cheese, a yogurt and cranberry juice.
 
Lunch:Whole wheat pasta with roasted red pepper pasta sauce, canned peaches, left over piece of veggie pizza (recipe) and a piece of Panera Bread's asiago cheese bread (so good!).



Snacks: Hershey's Easter chocolate - the last few pieces not the whole bar.  As a pre zumba snack, Wheat Thins and half an apple.  Post zumba snack, baby carrots (not pictured). YaY veggies! And let me just say Zumba kicked my butt.  I was already exhausted from getting very little sleep last night, so Zumba was really tough.
.


Dinner: True to my form, I had more Hispanic inspired food.  A friend pointed out to me that I usually post about Hispanic food.  I just love it!!  Today was taco salad with lettuce, taco meat, carrots, red pepper, yellow pepper, (YaY veggies!) cheddar cheese and western dressing.  Side of steamed broccoli and steamed cauliflower (YaY veggies!). For fruit, a fresh banana.


Stress Relief/Easter Leftover/Dessert:  I was at Mike's Easter dinner, so I didn't get to eat any of this on Easter, but my cousin sent some of this cake she made home with my sister for me.  Isn't it so cute?  She found the recipe on Pinterest, which by the way is my new obsession.  I'm on Pinterest on all the time.



On a random topic, do you have a favorite smoothie recipe? 
Are you as addicted to Pinterest as I am? LOVE Pinterest!




No comments:

Post a Comment