Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wiaw #6 Complete with a Delicious Recipe!

Well hello again.  It's another Wednesday already, which means I get to party!  I missed last week, so I'm ready for this party! (See my post below, Struggling, to get the skinny on my life, which caused me to miss last week's party.)

Breakfast

Yogurt and Ocean Spray Cranberry and Pomegranate Oatmeal. Get some of this SOON because it's amazing! Not pictured is some vitamins and cranberry juice.

Caffeine
This is an old picture, but I got the same, a soy chai latte with a shot of espresso this morning (16oz. The pictured is 24 oz).  I'm addicted.  Plus I worked 14 hours yesterday and got five hours of sleep so I needed the caffeine today.
Lunch
Sweet peas, whole grain Chef Boyardee Lasagna, and Triscuits.  I know the Chef Boyardee probably was not the best choice, but I was running late this morning so I just had to grab something and go.  Also I didn't eat all of that, some is in the work fridge for dinner tomorrow. 

Dinner
I had cottage cheese, a banana, this delicious Cran Energy drink - sparkling cranberry juice? Yes please!  Geez...looking back on my day, I'm really obsessed with cranberry.  And I had some homemade chili.  I got the recipe from Chelsea at One Healthy Munchkin.  Make THIS CHILI (<--- FREE delicious recipe) soon!!! Turkey, black beans and sweet potatoes.  It's soo good!
Dessert
This is my mom's pumpkin pie, but without the crust, with low fat ingredients and with a real pumpkin, not canned.  My sister ate the empty parts and I eat the part you see here :)

Thanks for party-ing with me!  Go to Jen's party to meet more friends!



1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you liked my chili! :)

    I'm jealous that you had pumpkin pie - that's my favourite dessert ever!

    ReplyDelete