Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year! & Metal Diets

I hope you have some fun tonight to bring in the New Year! Then it's on to start all those crazy New Years Resolutions. Here's to hoping we keep them this year, right? haha.

I have a link to share with you today, but before I do that, you need to know a little bit about me.  I like rock and metal music. I have a boyfriend who works for a radio station. What do these facts have to do with this post?


If you click on the picture it'll bring you to my boyfriend's post on 97.9 WGRD's website about the lead singer of Disturbed's diet.  You might think, rock star, on the road all the time, okay pizza, fast food and alcohol, but that is not the case.  In his post, my boyfriend shares a video from Heavy Metal Food, (and yes this actually exists!) during which the creator of that blog interviews David Draiman of Disturbed.

If you like Disturbed, or are just curious, it's a good interview!

Have a great New Year's Eve and I'll see you in 2012, where I'll be checking on how I did meeting my goals during the last week of 2011, doing more WIAW (What I Ate Wednesday) posts, making a few changes to this blog and perhaps going through a health challenge or two.


2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you liked my chili. And that's awesome that you're going to run a 5K this year too! Hope 2012 got off to a good start for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It did thanks! and the same for you I hope!

    ReplyDelete