Monday, March 16, 2015

K.I.S.S.

I have been struggling for the pass couple years to get back onto a good healthy life pattern again. I have tried tracking calories, being strict about the type of exercises I do and the times I go, being part of paid challenges and unpaid challenges.  Everything ends up the same way - it works for a while and then I quit. I need a long term, life style change.

That's when K.I.S.S. comes into place.  Keep It Simple Stupid





Here's the deal.
  1. Move at least three times a week. Doesn't matter the length, doesn't matter what I do, I just need to move.
  2. Eat better food for me. Sometimes this might be a vegetarian meal, some times it might adding a vegetable to our normal dinner, and it might be just having a simple healthy snack.
That's it. A simple concept, so I won't be too overwhelmed. If I miss a day, no big deal to get back to it the next day.  If you have any tips, please post!


No comments:

Post a Comment