Thursday, December 6, 2012

Life

It has been extremely busy. Thanksgiving, my birthday and Mike and I lost a friend who unfortunately took his own life.  I have never know anyone who did that personally, so it's been a hard experience.  I'm not going to say much about this beside the following few things:

1. To our friends and family, Mike and I thank you for your support.  It means the world to us.

2. My friend Amy posted this on her facebook status and I think it is something that everyone needs to remember:

"Several recent events have lead me to remember how unaware we are of what is really going on in other people's lives. Love one another. You have no idea what others are going through." 

3. My friend Amanda posted this on her facebook status which also I feel is relevant:

"You're guaranteed a death, but you're not guaranteed another life.  Might as well see what you can make of it"

I will have a post full of tons for tips for maintaining your weight through the holidays, as I owe you one for last week and one for this week.  I'll post it by the end of this weekend, I promise!

Thanks so much you guys rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment