Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Hello again

Well it has been a while since I have posted so I thought I'd catch you up on has happened since my last official post.

Let's start with the most recent.  My sister and I started feeding a stray last winter.  Elvis is what we named it.  Elvis had gorgeous markings, strips and spots, but unfortunately is completely feral, so we couldn't take Elvis in, but we continued to feed him to help survive the winter.  As it neared spring, Elvis came around with a fat belly - turns out he was a she.  Momma Elvis had one kitten and before the kitten was old enough to be away from her mom, Elvis got pregnant again and had a littler of five!  From that second litter,  Mike and I got a kitten.  His name is Link, after the Zelda character in the video game.  My husband is a huge gamer and he got to pick the name.



He is super cute, full of energy and gets into trouble, but we love him.  How can you not fall in love with a little kitten?!  Our other cat Graice and him and starting to get along, so that is great!



In my last official post, I talked about My Challenging Summer.  I didn't realize how true that title of the post was.  With all the planning that happened this summer, I didn't follow through on either of the challenges I signed up for.   I was pretty disappointed in myself, but by the end of summer, I had bigger things to worry about so I didn't let it get me down and I'm hoping that next summer will be better!

Lastly, and most importantly, the bigger thing I had to worry about -  I got married on August 10th!!  Mike and I had a great wedding and a fabulous reception - except that the DJ was terrible.

Photo by ASOG Photography


This was one of my favorites of us.  We had a photo booth :)  Photo by ASOG Photography

We followed it up with a week in Jamaica at an all inclusive resort that was gorgeous and super relaxing.  We stayed at Couples - Negril and I would recommend that resort to anyone if you are looking place to stay.  Mike and I really miss the Jerk Chicken.


 Since we've been back, we unpacked all my stuff that I moved in, tried to find places in our apartment for all our wedding gifts and are getting used to living together and the married life.  It's been great :)  Well until next time.....

Any advice you have for newly weds?


No comments:

Post a Comment