Thursday, October 18, 2012

YEAH BABY!!!!

WE'RE GOING TO THE SERIES!!!!
Birthplace






I live in Michigan and I LOVE Detroit Tigers baseball! I was introduced to baseball by my Aunt Karen and Uncle Dave.  Their son (and my cousin) Kyle was a baseball player and sometimes we'd practice hitting with my uncle.  They took me to my first Tigers game at the old Tigers' Stadium.  We used to go watch the Tigers' minor league team, The West Michigan Whitecaps all the time, so I have a love for Tigers baseball.

Tonight the Tigers won against the fricken New York Yankees! A hard team to beat and we SWEPT them in four games.  Not only that, but we never were behind in any game! EPIC!!  I'm so excited that we are going to the series!!

Catch the game ending play and celebration here!

No comments:

Post a Comment