Saturday, December 17, 2011

Exhaustion

I'm so tired, exhausted really, all the time.
Photo from









 I don't know what my problem. Well that's not true, part of it is that I've been up til 4ish in the morning combined with working some over night shifts at the library, I basically feel like I'm on third shift. My body is used to sleeping in until 12p, 1p, or 2p...Then I waste my whole day away.  By time I get up and moving, I have to leave for work!


Maybe I'm just off because it's the end of the semester, plus with the holidays...so maybe it'll be fixed soon?  I think it might also be because I'm not exercising like I should be and am eating lots of sugary desserts (THREE pieces of cake yesterday - no lie).   If I don't get exercising soon, my sleep schedule and my Hold It For the Holidays challenge are going to go right out the window!

I think I'm going to go make myself some more green tea. Caffeine anyone?

What do you do to keep yourself awake and kick exhaustion?





No comments:

Post a Comment