Saturday, November 12, 2011

Gorgeous fall day

Spent all day pretty much in the house. Much of it in front of my computer catching up on some homework.  Sitting in front of a computer = not so great for my body's health. Spending all day inside my house = not so great for my mind's health so I took a break before the sun went down and took a walk.


I found this flower on Wednesday when I went out for my run, but I didn't have my camera.  On today's walk I brought my camera with me.  I love it because it's my favorite color, but also I think it's a great juxtaposition of summer and fall.

I love taking walks with my boyfriend and his dog, but sometimes walks by myself can serve to clear my head, with the added benefit of the exercise.  I'm thankful for nice days in the fall where I can still take walks, soon the snow will be on the ground and it'll be too cold for me to be outside.

In other news, yesterday was my first attempt at making homemade pizza - homemade here meaning homemade dough and pizza sauce. To see how it turned out check back tomorrow!  Happy Fall Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. Yay homemade pizza! I enjoy walks. . . with other people. When I walk alone, there are too many thoughts that invade my mind and stress me out.

    ReplyDelete